As promised, I’m sharing my 2013’s to do list! I’ll keep track of my progress and fingers crossed, inshaAllah I hope to complete all of this come end of this year.
So, here goes!
- Go to the beach. I’ve been missing the sandy beaches and the sunset at the beach for so longg!
- Participate in a marathon. By end of 2013, I want to complete a half marathon. That’s my target.
- Wear more bright colors. Although my favorite is black, but my other favorite is RED!
- Expand my book collection in different genres than fiction – politics, history, traveling etc.
- READ, READ and READ. Expand my reading genres!
- Take more pictures
- Go on the train trip with the boyfriend. Northern, southern and eastern routes.
- Invest on more supplement for myself. Vitamins, EPO etc
- Do a thorough medical checkup
- Have an adventure outdoor trip with the boyfriend
- Less crying, more laughing
- Save up for a new phone. I better get myself a quality one this time.
- Go for a road trip and sample the street food
- Driving range date
- Eat more healthy food
- Engage in more outdoor activities
- Cook more
and to sum it up,
Good luck to yours truly!